Framed SMT Stencils or glue-in stencils are laser cut solder paste stencil
foils permanently mounted in a stencil frame using a mesh border to tightly stretch the stencil foil taut in the
frame. Framed SMT Stencils are designed for high volume screen printing on printed circuit boards. All of our
laser cut stencils provide optimum solder paste volume control. Framed SMT Stencils have smooth aperture walls
and can be used for 16 Mil pitch and below and for Micro BGA"s.
We fabricate Framed SMT stencils for a variety of stencil printers.
- Unique Process for Smooth Aperture Walls
- Very Clean Laser-Cut Apertures
- Excellent Print Performance
- Excellent for High-Volume Stencil Printing on printed circuit boards
- Unique Process Creates Permanent Non-removable Non-fading Fiducial
- All Framed SMT Stencils are Double Bonded to Extreme Wear.